C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:59:21 -0700
Kat,

Perfect sense; the things that I described as my "coping mechanisms" can
be used by anyone, whether they have any type of disability, or whether
they are "normal," which even if I knew what it was, I don't think I'd
want to be.

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950