C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:59:15 -0500
Dear Friends,

Having any kind of disabilities should not prevent anybody from becoming
a productive member of society.

Even though nobody thought that I would not amount to anything due to
having severe Cerebral Palsy, I am an on-line psychology professor at
Middlesex County College. If I had given up fighting up the good fight,
I would have died a long time ago. An article, entitled Her greatest
lesson is her tenacity (http://home.att.net/~ysinger/slartps.htm), was
published in the Star Ledger. I recently wrote an essay called Teaching
The Yes, I Can Attitude
(http://prod.campuscruiser.com/cruiser/middlesexcc/yvonnems2369/canyes.html).

Could you please place http://home.att.net/~ysinger/ onto your web pages?

If you want to talk more, email me at [log in to unmask] .

Fighting the good fight,
Yvonne Singer