C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:13:51 -0400
poor kat, one little slipup and the mean ole boys gets you.

i went to two docs and a hospital. first i have been have some short breat
problems and judy insisted i  visit the family DO (as opposed to MD). lungs
sound clear heart sounds good, but "over 50, short breath. you get chest
x-ray and a visit to cartiologist."

had to go to hosiptal for xray even though there is one in his office. why,
my insurance company and the company that owns the in building x-ray are at
odds.

before all that, i went to physiartrist for cortizone and to ask why he
never wronte the report. it seems he has been busy moving his office. so he
sends and assistant in nurse practiciuoner who sits and give me medical
terminology for the diagnosis. class 2 tendonitis and class 2 ligament
strains (slight tears) herniated disc at c3 and c7 accomied by bone spurs.
straining to control dystonic movements to do my job over 29 years
contributing substantially. he wants me to write it up because i know more
about me than anyone else and also know the government way of doing things.
i have been told to "really put a lot into this." going to neuro at a
abnormal movement clinic to get a back up opinion in case we need to appeal.
so i guess i'll be writing the thing myself still. just to get it moving.