C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:29:08 EST
I am quite aware of the differences in the evolution of the semantic meanings
of those
terms. I was inquring if you did.. BTW, you left out "imbecile"! On reading
my post, I fell into the same tangential issues as I was critizing you far. You
seemed to like debating as much as I do. Maybe we are a clique. That is a
fair criticism. C'est le guerre!

Bobby
Oh and by the way, to Bobby who came running to defend his buddy Ken: I am
quite well aware that "idiot" and "moron" were once "technical" terms for
describing the relative severity of mental retardation. However those usages
fell away YEARS ago, replaced by far more colloquial definitions. I would
think someone with a PhD. should have known that.

Y'all really need to get over yourselves.