C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:45:01 +0100
On Monday 23 Sep 2002 2:45 pm, Cleveland, Kyle E. wrote:
> I think the series ran twice.  We watched the entire run the first
> time around (about a year ago, I think).  I was surprised that the
> California "yuppies" had such a major transformation, while the
> family from Tenn. (whom I thought would do the best) really came
> unravelled.  Kat, are they the folks that split?  I remember the
> lady in that family as being fairly petty and mean-spirited toward
> her husband.
>
> -Kyle
>
> (Good to be back in the "world" after a week's worth of simulations
> and exercises.  Anybody see the Marines "attack" Dayton, OH on CNN?
>  I heard CNN were covering the "festivities", but we didn't have
> access to regular media.)

It's been on in the UK, I got really annoyed with both families,
particularly the yuppies from CA (who consistently "cheated", to the
point  of having a sprung bedstead!!). The Tenn. family had only been
married a few months before the start of the series, probably not
wise to put the relationship under such stress so early.

There was 1 more (earlier) series "1940s House" life during the Blitz,

Cheers

Deri