C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 10:13:30 -0500
You show great courage Yvonne. I have had a few friends die of cancer and I
must admit I ran and did some of the thingsyou and Betty mentioned and now
I am asheamed. My best friend, Paul, died of liver cancer, brought on by
Hepatitis C brrought on by IV drug use. When wrote a lot together and made
many people laugh. We wrote a paly together while he died. I acted in that
damn play and I hated it. But my memories of Paul are good ones. But it is
terrifying to see your best friend slowly slip away. I have not been really
creative since then except for CP PJ Man.

Bobby