C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 09:48:12 -0400
You know, this article hits way too close to home for me right now.  One of
my husband's employee's girlfriend gave birth to a still born baby girl
about a month ago after complications with bleeding at birth.  The mother
was lucky to survive herself.  And she had very sketchy healthcare because
she is a low-income family.  And here I am ready to deliver my son in just 8
days!!  Makes you worry...but at least I have been monitored very closely by
the high-risk doc and my reg. ob so I feel much safer!

Linda