C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:25:56 -0500
crip is politically incorrect. so we use the word gimp; so you are looking
for information on gimp access for theaters in monarau cal. i think we have
members in that state. welcome to the list, gary.

hey california, i bought land in arizona so when you guys fall off the edge
into the pacific, i'll have oceanfront property. man am i a real estate wizz
or what.