C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:06:16 -0400
How true, that, Chester :)

Then there's the lovely spine stretching exercises derived from scrubbing
floors on my hands and knees. Mop and pail scrubbing is a scary proposition,
so being closer to the floor is a much better idea :)

The one hiccup in my housecleaning is paddles on ceiling fans. Since I don't
do ladders, I have to get someone to do that bit of cleaning from time to
time, whether it be a hired cleaner, a friend, or a visiting sibling. I
don't hesitate to take advantage of anyone who can walk and use both hands
at the same time. Case in point ... my computer guru stacked boxes of wood
'bricks' in the holder in the den for me last week after replacing a modem
that got fried during a power outage. Stupid me didn't have the modem
plugged into the power surger protector thingy. Live and learn.

Then there's the trek outside after a storm to dig a piddle path for little
dude. I should litter box train the little brat! :)

Cheers!

Carla