C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 17:06:13 -0400
Those of you who take the time to read my posts here may have noticed I'm
posting less frequently and in shorter messages and replies lately.  This is
because I've been awfully busy at work , what with the data cleanup,
auditing the data dumps from the testing of the new HR system, and trapping
errors.  The testing has shown major problems (which I won't go into) and
consequently we're all having to work longer hours.  I'm taking a break
right now but must go straight back when I've finished this message.  And
I'll need to work again late tomorrow, probably until 7 or 8, my director
told me today.

Saturday morning I'll be getting away from it all and flying up to
Philadelphia for a week off - hurrah!  I can't wait!  I'm soooo ready to get
out of here.  I don't think I'll need to go no-mail as I'll be taking my
laptop with me and checking my email periodically.

Kat