C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:10:18 -0700
well dari, you are certainly right about the polor
caps not having cement. i do not know if the good
doctor addressed. this was sent to me by a friend in
the next state. he recorded it from this doctors
regular satalite broadcast. i am sore i only got one
discussion on the tape. so i can not be sure that he
addressed. as it was i decide to just bottom line the
2 hours on the tape. it was much too long to try to
cover it in a post.
  yes, it is interesting that russia did not sign.
that is actually not mentioned much over here. i would
guess they would be winners wouldn't they. might get
to growing something more than cabbage. i think when
in moscow, i eat cabbage in so many types of dishes.

  i just can't remember the phd's name, been a few
years. i may not even have that tape anymore. i have
moved once since it was sent, do not  know if it moved
with us. nearly two years and i still can't find some
things that i would have moved. boxes are still not
located. i guess those things are just lost. i do wish
i could remember the good doctors name, might find
some of his stuff on line.
oh well of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind
the most.