C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:56:59 EST
Betty,

Man ... Oh man!!! Never a dull moment. I'd check with the BBB if I were you.
Could be that he has a track record already of doing things like this. I'd
also find a lawyer and see if you can get any of that money back as well.
:-((  We all get taken in at some point or other. The big thing is learning
from our mistakes. It's all part of being human, unfortunately.

I really appreciated your other post too about alcohol. Right now, your
friend may hate your guts for turning her away, but that might be the turning
point for her as well to seek real treatment.

Sending a TON of hugs and kisses your way.

Hey, Rayna, I'm waiting to hear more about this gala party bash you're making
for all of us to celebrate your final exams being over. What flight, times,
place, and all the rest of the gizmo!!!

Dina