C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:07:27 -0400
Hi Gordon,

Usually in unfamiliar places, I use a 'walker' - actually it's not a walker, but
close.  It has wheels on it, not rubber stoppers.  Rolls up ramps just fine.
The problem was - that I had bought tickets to a show, that I thought was
general admission.  I didn't realize this place WAS a 'night club'.  When I got
there, (with my brother and family in tow), we were told kids could not go in -
so THEY left in my vehicle, with mobilator in the back.  So, I had nothing to
walk with - in ordinary situations I am ok with 'nothing' - but in a darkened
room I was definitely NOT ok.  Yeah - a wheelchair would have worked fine - had
I known I needed one for the evening..........

See ya
Beth

--
Don't forget to visit http://rvs.netporch.com/ for RVS fan pics, rvsfans