C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 05:10:13 -0700
Actually Chester if I were you I would go for the Red
Wings to be cool  ;-)
Speaking of which, watching the Wings vs Vancovor last
week there was the usual talk of injuries ,skating
with pain etc. The  body slams and bumps and grinds
have to have a similar effect as the CP startle,jerks
over time( I know you have CP 24/7 and they don't
skate thatmuch) but I did wonder what type of pain
meds they used that helped them over come the  pain to
skate and still remain clear headed enough to play and
react fast to situations. Probley a silly observation
but sometimes I wonder if sport clinics aren't better
pain managers than pain clinics.
Joanne