C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:31:01 +0800
I'll bet it is colder over your way than it is in Perth, I shouldn't
be complaining but it keeps me warm!  Thanks for the hot water bottle
tip, but the problem I find is that the bottle gets cold by the time
the really chilly part of the night comes around, oh well.

How did things go with uni, did you manage to sort things out to your
satisfaction?

Rayna