C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:02:22 -0700
  again your history is fine as far as it goes, but go
back to the big one too.
  what made nam turn out like it was probably was the
lack of a desire to win that was there in ww2 for the
politicos.
   just a bit about nam, should not have been there,
but, we were and i'd still hang the people who aided
the enemy, i will name names starting with the pretty
neck of hanoi jane being streched.
   i have neither forgot nor forgiven.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>

familiar?