C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dina Dror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:06:43 EST
Hi,

NACD is the National Academy for Child Development. It is directed by Bob
Doman. They helped design a home based program to work on issues that each
person needs. For example, I now wear wedges in my shoes instead of
orthotics. This will give my ankles a lot more strength and support over time
than orthotics ever did. i am also doing the Listening Program which will
help with my hearing problems and The Brain Builders program to strengthen my
listening and learning skills. I also have an Overhead Ladder to help my
balance become better and to change my gait patterns over time. That is just
some of the things on my program.

Feel free to email me for links and more information,

Dina