C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:09:21 +0000
Meir,

This is great!

After my stroke (1977), a woman who is a friend of my mom's had a daughter
who graduated in one of the early programs in music therapy. I worked withy
Becky, and it was helpful in reintegrating some of my spatial and
mathematical abilities. They're still not what they were before, but
they're a lot better than they were!

Kendall