C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:08:12 -0500
See Mags,
They sucker you in by being sweet, and then you get the next cat.  My first
cat (whose waiting by the rainbow bridge now), was ornery, rotten,
mischevious, and devilishly funny.  I had big picture windows(floor to
ceiling) in my apartment and would come home to reports of him runny up the
window frames as a kitten.  I loved the cat though, he was leashed trained,
came when called, and smacked idiot boyfriends for me.  He'll be missed for
a long time.

Beth the OT