C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:50:02 +1200
>>> [log in to unmask] 09/15/00 01:17 >>>

>Hi Gordon,<
Hello - Just wondering if this is coincidence - What time is it by you ?  - 1:17 a.m.  - Youre up late...

(i go to bed by 1 - 2 a.m. myself :-)  on weejk-days, on weekends Im up all night...)

Nope, you can't get drunk on Pepsi.  I just looked the part - you know, the
Foster Brooks type.  Hmm..... then again, maybe you don't know who that is,
either!  Hmm...........<

Hmm - Im more of a Coke fan myself - Trying not to drink so much - just had 2 teeth pulled out in the last month or so..

I now drink Chocolate Milk - Safewfor teethe, & yummy :-)

- Who's Foster Brooks ?? - I dont watch TV much - or buy CD's / Tapes  - Just listen to the radio.. -

So i wouldnt know her (or is it a his ?) face..

Maybe the scouts have changed since I was a kid - I did Brownies just fine, but
come time to graduate to Girl Scouts and they weren't too keen on having me.
They didn't really come out and say it - but you can usually tell if you're not
wanted.  I dropped GS after the first year.
<

Yep - Im not sure when i started scouts, but I lived in london from about '78 - '83, & left the scouts only a few weeks / month before we came to NZ...

We saw the NZ scout-master (of the local area), and didnt talk to him much - 10-15 minutes...

- I guess he was one of those people in the "majority rule" (or whatever the term is) that all Aucklanders (the city im in), are "closed" & not open to ideas / change or anything.

Gordon.