C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelsey Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:26:59 -0700
Hi Emma,

I can understand exactly where you are coming from, as I have been around
that block a few times myself (fighting).  I have mild spastic CP and use a
wheelchair and sometimes cruesies to get around,  my ability to write is
also affected.  What type of compture do you like to use, IBM or Mac?  I
use a Macintosh.  For pets I hae 2 cats and a dog.

Kelsey