C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 06:36:41 -0500
>   matt, i hope you take this in the sperit it is intened. please be
careful.
> as you get older the pain gets worse. what you are handleing with a few
> beers now may require one more  beer next year, and the does more often.
and
> then more the next. please don't let it sneak up on you, okay?

i guess i am worried about my friends because of my family. i have a few,
the closest being my younger brother. he went into alcohol rehab last week.
i am going over today to see after a few things with my mother. my younger
brother is the only one who is not a christian. when my dad died in july we
all turned to god for stength. he turned to more alcohol.
so if i seem a little sensative to the issue, you know why. and i do get
concerned for you guys and your problems. i am concerned even when i do not
express it.