C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BrightIs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:32:55 -0400
Hello there, some of you may know me from some of the other list groups.  My name is Deborah and I have 4 kids.  The oldest is Vicktor and will be 8 on the 21st. He has been dxed with severe ADHD, multiple LDS(including both types of language disorders,reading and writing disorders as well), developmental delays, and possible PDD-NOS.  Then comes Gabriel age 5, he is very bright(almost genius I think)but is having a hard time with oposional issues with some articulation problems.  Then you have Cassandra age 3 and the only girl.  She too is very bright and is advanced in all ways for her age.  Then the child I most write about is
my youngest, Zachary age 20 months.  He was born 1 month premature and started having problems at age 4 months when he came down with pneumonia.  Since then he has been dxed with microcephaly, an Arnold-Chairi Malformation, Global delays, non-verbal(due to lack of muscle strength),hypotonia, and possible thyroid and liver dysfunction. Oh yeah he also is severely allergic to most things outdoors and our dog and suffers from chronic sinusitis.
If you want to talk please email me, I would love to hear from you.
God Bless you all.
Deborah mom of 4