C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Hershenhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:37:40 -0800
that's great! My son is asking about when he is 16 will he drive. I told him we will have to wait and see. we can hope. I don't want to give him false hope but I do want to give him something he can maybe strive toward in the future. Who knows what will be in 2 yrs.  Lori

[log in to unmask] wrote:i had my first real date at 35 it was good Lorri