C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:16:27 -0700
i sold my home in atlanta while visiting no. IL. and
WIS. cincy was side trip to see a new museum judy
wanted to see. and while there we went to the ball
park and watched the REDS beat the Braves.
  the sell was completely handled on the phone and
through emails.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://tv.yahoo.com/