C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:13:24 -0800
I know we just went a round that lasted a couple of
days and my hands are sore, but, you all probably know
about the flap with John Kerry's hoof in mouth problem
starting yesterday.

While campaigning in California, Kerry told a college
crowd on Monday: "You know, education, if you make the
most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and
you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If
you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

OF corse he has been ask to appologise for denegrating
the troops, but refuses.

what say you all.