C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:25:53 +0000
On Sunday 09 Feb 2003 8:21 pm, you wrote:
> Well, I've been quite busy, doing laundry, cleaning house, going to Shabbos
> service, and studying. I'm taking Latin -- it's being offered free over the
> Internet, and I've always wanted to learn.  Only cost is for the text and
> that's cheap for a textbook - only $20. If anyone's interested, email me
> offlist and I'll send you the information.  Lessons start 25 February and
> last 2 years but it's at a slow pace and easy for a busy person like me to
> follow.  I'm brushing up on my English grammar which will be important in
> studying Latin grammar.
>
> Kat

I'd like the info. I did do some latin at school for about 1/.2 a term, but as
I was the only one in the class it was discontinued!! I remember the complex
verb declensions (or was that something to do with buttocks!!).

Anyway "nil carborundum illegitimii" (Don't let the b**stards grind you down).

Cheers

Deri