C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2011 14:01:28 +0100
On Saturday 07 May 2011 13:23:01 Carla Rockwell wrote:
> Soliciting is prohibited here. Big oops, Kathy! :)

Hi Carla,

I suspect Kathy Jo did not knowingly send this (although it came from her
hotmail account) it is likely a piece of malware which sent the message to
everyone in her address book. It has not worked too well in this case because
the list server has probably stripped off the Reply-to address which would have
redirected any replies to the miscreants!

Also its not her usual signature, "Regards Kathy" doesn't sound like Kathy Jo.

If you ARE in Spain Kathy pop into the UK on your way back.

Cheers

Deri