C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:17:16 -0700
Yeah, that'd work.  I bought my present (used) van from a dealer a state
and a half away, was able to arrange delivery for it (They actually
threw in delivery for the sale price), and saved about $4,000.00 over
what a comparably equipped van would cost in the Denver market (150
miles away), and $5000.00 - $6000.00 on a van in the Phoenix or LA
market.  I have a friend who's an insurance adjuster in eastern South
Dakota, so I asked him to recommend a good mechanic in the Sioux Falls
area.  The mechanic checked it out, and said it look fine.  I went over
the mechanics checklist with my brother in law, who's a mechanic also to
see if there was anything else he'd check out.  The mechanic in South
Dakota checked those, and found out there were no problems there, so I
completed the sale.

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950