C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:37:27 -0400
Well, there are two things that get me about this one:

1) Tney are using faulty science (or rather, no science at all) to present their case.
2) They are  using this as another means to stop contraception in the very areas where AIDS/HIV is rampant and there is already overpopulation.  They will be actually killing more people in the name of the Church.

Believe it or not, whilst in college, I briefly dated a Catholic guy and very briefly considered joining the Church. I lost interest when I considered that the Pope is a man and he is considered infallible by devout Catholics.  'Nuff said.

Kat