C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:00:29 EST
In a message dated 02/11/2000 12:50:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< What about approaching the Audibon (sp?) society or Sierra Club?  That
 sounds GREAT!  I think what you say about the environmental movement is
 correct, and that is why we need places like yours all over the the world.

 Keep dreaming.

Okay, I will.  This is great and I'm glad to finally share what I've been
thinking about with you all.  The environmentalist mentality issue is always
in the back of my head too.  I'm glad to be able to get this off my chest.

The other thing I want to mention that is way, way cool is about two threads
that are going on with this list right now.  There is probably no other list
where some people can talk about bird watching, and some people can talk
about hunting (snipe was mentioned but mammals too) without fur flying (pun
not intended but will accept compliments for same).

Most cool!