C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:29:04 -0600
Mag,

Are you using Section 8 funds toward purchase?  We're trying to
convince the housing authorities in Wyoming to participate in that.
Were there limits on the size of house you bought?  Once the mortgage
is paid off, do the restrictions go away?  30 years is probably too
long to wait to have a boyfriend, though!  One answer might to have
him move out before the annual inspection, or get a new one every year
around that time!