C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:41:52 -0800
On Fri, 10 November 2000, "Barber, Kenneth L." wrote:

<CUT>

- "Miracle cure - Love cures all"

> why, Gopher, I do think you have a miricle cure for CP. Write it up and send it to the AMA. their is so much useless research going on for so many years. i do have a question though. if positive thinking cured you to the point that you make it home without pain why don't you think positivly about yourself sitting at the pc. no reason to be stiff and in pain there is there?
<

I have no idea why or how the pain 'goes away' - Maybe its there, but i just mentally choose to ignore it...& focuss on the other things..

(I'll give you 1 guess)

Maybe - when i sit at the PC, & just relax my body - the part of me that "hides" the pain also relaxes - & i feel it then...

Im no doctor - so why ask these questions ? - LOL :)

Gopher