C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:02:00 -0400
At least you can't accuse him of marital infidelity and lying about it.

I don't think he's a liar so much as he's too loyal to his friends
and has exercised bad judgement by putting
the wrong people in high government positions and letting do what
they will.  I mainly accuse him of bad judgement and being too narrow-
viewed, and too stubborn.

Kat