C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:27:13 -0400
Betty, some wines are "fortified," that means they have more alcohol than the
average table wine. Sherries and ports have 18 percent (or more) alcohol.  Table
wine has an average of 8 to 10 percent alcohol.  Also, you might be allergic to
sulphites in the wine as well.  Those are the only two reasons I can think of to
explain your situation.