C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:01:04 -0800
rachel, if the pump and other things have not helped, i do recomend you try seeing a feldenkrais teacher. it has done some good things for me. and it's non-invasive. it's not instant, but after 4 lessons you will know whether it can help you.

mag

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag