C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:26:41 -0400
Hi,

  http://www.hylands.com/ - Hyland's Website.

  You can get most of their products at any reputable health food store. I also
use their Leg Cramp and Low Back pain formulations with excellent result.  I
also use it for my dog before he goes to the groomer or to the vet. It takes the
edge of his anxiety. Far better than anaesthetizing him, which one groomer
wanted to do. Poor lad has fear-based aggression.

  At the Hyland web site, click on Products, then Stress/Sleep and choose Calms
Forte. Clicking on more info will give you a list of the ingredients. Then, if
you're really ambitious, you can look up a few of those ingredients, by name,
and see what they do and why and how they work.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier