C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 20:54:49 -0700
oh man, ken, i felt like hell warmed over!  Hiway 30 is a main road and 45
is the top mph, and i loved that. but the road to hana was hell. felt like
I was in a third world country. you can bet i took an extra vicodin! I'm
not a young chicken anymore and I forget that, and still think I am able to
crawl, wrong, not with this sciatica!

Mag

Come visit my new store! I now carry tee shirts and other items!
http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/