C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:54:17 -0800
might not hurt, tell the owner to grade them for you.
also realize that dealers, will not give you the
average price i quoted. they have overhead and have to
get a profit, but, they should gibe you 75-80 % of the
value if they are honest. you'd get a better feel if
you had a coin club in the town where you live. if you
go to the a.n.a. site www.money.org you can look up a
list of clubs. might be one close.

how far are you from colorado springs?