C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 06:50:27 -0400
i have heard nothing from betty, and deri was in washington.

i have a friend that worked in the pentagon. have not heard from her.
emailed her from work and home. my good friend, her husband was a friend i
lost to heart disease less than a year ago. i think i am going to try to
find a phone number and call.