C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 12:52:51 EDT
You've got roseate spoonbills there too, don't you?  I've got to get down
there.  I've just got to!  I really want to bird Peru, but I can't imagine
doing it now because of accessibility issues.  I want to go to Peru so bad
that I can taste it.

In a message dated 05/04/2000 7:41:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,