C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:45:55 -0400
Plus, find and create games she can play with the other children, they may
not know what she can do.  I remember a girl in a power chair and the kids
played chase and climbed all over her chair, she gave out free rides.  I
find this an important part of therapy with the kids I work with.

Beth t the OT