C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:06:55 -0500
We used to do that at my Grandpa's farm in Hackleburg, AL.  Cook that sucker
all night and the next day and then everyone would "pull pork".  Hard work,
as I recall, but well worth the effort.  Loved the cracklin's.  Now there's
something that'll slap your arteries shut!  My grandma (other side of the
family) would make head cheese and serve pork brains and eggs for breakfast.
It was ok if you didn't know what you were eating.  Kind of like mountain
oysters--they had a much different taste after I found out from whence they
came.  ;>)