C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:29:37 -0700
kendall, bless you. you said it better than i could
figure out how to say it.

i do not see bush as savior as one of lynda's
neighbor's said. i don't like some of the things he
has did, but, then, i don't disagree with everything
he does either.

by the way, what ever funk my mail was in, it came out
and i am back to being able to read the post again.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

=== message truncated ===

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/