C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:47:33 -0400
Dear Linda, I know what you mean. I run into the same thing all the time.
and I feel like you do. I am a human beaning. do not Lie to me. or pretean
you are my friend. and then I find out you just feel sorry for me. or do not
want to be around me at all. I have been ask to leave a church becuaue I am
in a wheelechair. (no Kidding) and it hurts when you lie to me. or when you
say to me I do not want to be around you, because you remind me of what life
can do. and I do not want to be reminded. so go away from me. People can be
so cold at times. I am sorry this happend to you. Lynn