C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:00:23 -0400
Yes, I have used this program.  It is fantastic.  It really helps kids (and
adults) organize their thinking.  It sure makes writing workshop and using
the writing process more inviting to kids.  (I'm a 5th grade teacher...)

Just be aware that if you download the trial it only lasts 30 days.  It is a
full version, but once your 30 days are up you can't uninstall and reinstall
for another 30 days.  You have to ante up and buy the license.

Linda