C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Segalman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2010 00:19:14 -0500
I encourage friends to donate to our non-profit to protect telephone use by people with speech disabilities like cerebral palsy, before Friday at midnight. We may be the world’s smallest non-profit 501(c)(3) which I operate from my living room, often in my Pjs. By email, I lobby the FCC and the state public utilities commissions to improve regulations concerning the telephone technology available to people with speech disabilities. You can watch me in a Youtube video about this work at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOjDMSBxwG8  You can read a description of this work at www.speechtospeech.org and click the “donate now” button on the home page to make a donation.

          Thank you for your generosity and best wishes for the new year

Bob

Bob Segalman, Ph.D., D.Sc. (Hon), President
Speech Communications Assistance By Telephone, Inc. (SCT)