C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:43:29 -0500
Hey Kat,

I love Harry Potter, too.  Of course, I am a fifth grade teacher so when
those books came out I was basically mandated to read them by all my
students.  I don't have a clue who they will get to replace Richard Harris
as Dumbledore.  It is ashame he passed away because he looked just perfect
for the part.  The only person that comes to mind with the long gray hair
and beard would be the one singer from the Oak Ridge Boys but he's no
actor!!  As for the other characters...no idea!  I have yet to see the
second HP movie, but better get to it soon or I will only be seeing it on
video!  Perhaps I can persuade my boyfriend to take me and all his nieces
and nephews when we are home visiting for the holidays next week.  It would
be fun to see it with kids who have read the books.  The movie just doesn't
do justice to all the adventures in the books, so it is fun to be able to
debate all that after the movie is over with someone who has read it.

Linda