C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:15:53 -0500
Of course it's a witch hunt.  What will be interesting is whether there's
anything to find or not.  All of the other candidates have already had
their neighbors, their preachers, the spouses, their exes, their kids and
whomever else can be dug up, examined and cross examined in detail.  No
reason Palin should be spared....   What passes for "news" these days is
never about being complete, it's all about what dirt can we find...

--
Peter Hunsberger