C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 16:11:15 -0400

	In the Spotlight | More Topics | Top Picks | Fearing The Future | Write
for About.com
	 <http://z.about.com/d/gp/arthritis65x65.gif>  	 from Carol & Richard
Eustice

	Grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage
to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~ Author Unknown

	People with disabilities, such as chronic arthritis, live in a world
designed primarily for the able-bodied. They want to live life no differently
than anyone else. There are harsh realities. What can be more frustrating are
the subtle realities...Read more. <http://arthritis.about.com/b/a/257307.htm>
	*	Arthritis Can Create Awkward Situations
<http://arthritis.about.com/od/inthehomedailyliving/a/awkwardtimes.htm>

	About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy
<http://about.com/gi/pages/privacy.htm> .

	Our Contact Information <http://ourstory.about.com/contact.htm> .
	249 West 17th Street
	New York, NY, 10011